Fore those of you who toevluchthaven’t heard, a brand fresh exchange is opening ter South Korea. This isn’t any habitual fresh exchange, its going to be gigantic right off the bat.
The exchange is wielded by KakaoStock . Kakaotalk is largest single most used messaging app (i.e 99.9% population use this) omschrijving to wechat. Kakaotalk possesses Kakaostock . Kakostock is solid stock trading podium. The cryptocurrency exchange name is Upbit and they have an off the hook partnership with Bittrex. Wij are not too sure how they will be working together yet.
A large majority Korean traders are stating that they will migrate to Upbit merienda it launches because:
- Current exchanges only suggest less than Ten coins
- Hacking issues
- It seems its security is somehow linked to Bitgo (Altcoin Wallets) and Kakaopay (Authentication Service)
See the utter tweet chain below:
1. Korea will ultimately have its own altcoin exchange with 111 coins listed. The exchange is wielded by KakaoStock. Kakaotalk is largest/ single
Two. Most used messaging app (i.e 99.9% population use this) omschrijving to wechat. Kakaotalk wields Kakaostock. Kakostock is solid stock trading
Three. Verhoging. The crypto exchange name is “Upbit” and they have special partnership with Bittrex. Hence, majority of korean forums are
Four. Stating that they will migrate to Upbit merienda it launches spil (1) current exchanges only suggest less than Ten coins. (Two) hacking issues (Trio)
Five. Current exchanges go down too often during critical periods of trade. Please see the comments i noted to Coinone CEO for total.
6. See the total message trails here where i note issues with coinone and bithumb which all korean users complained/filed lawsuits pic.twitter.com/b1V2o192CJ
7. https://t.co/jcRDO19Ion. It seems they also have welgevoeglijk trading app too. Korean community is very excited! #AltsAreBack
8. China ????it seems like you guys need to up your spel ??